Custom AWS architecture
The use cases detailed in the menu are just examples to get started.
It is possible to combine AWS services to create a custom architecture that fits your needs.
Here are some examples we've seen over the years:
- Connect API Gateway straight to SQS to create an infinitely scalable asynchronous endpoint
- Use CloudFront Functions to process incoming requests and route them to different origins
- Use API Gateway API keys and quotas to sell access to your API
- Use CloudFront, S3, and Lambda to automatically resize images on the fly
- Subscribe Lambda to CloudWatch Logs to process logs in real-time
- Switch to ALB or CloudFront to optimize costs
- Generate PDFs on the fly with Lambda and Puppeteer
- And many more...
If you want to work with experienced AWS architects to design or optimize your architecture, get in touch.